Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: I Played Car Racing Game

Monday, July 5, 2021

I Played Car Racing Game

 


I played car racing game on phone, I get top 4 place when I started playing, but now I ended up ranked second from bottom. I am so bad at drifting, I found out I can't drift and drive at same time. Have you ever thought of pressing the brake but the car is braking instead of drifting, that is what I thought about, the car drifted slowly in the race. I managed to finish the race at the end.

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...