Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: A Germany Trip Way Back In Year 2016- Part 2

Sunday, July 4, 2021

A Germany Trip Way Back In Year 2016- Part 2

It was a group tour to Germany, we visited Ratskeller for dinner, I missed out their pork knuckle. Which because I feel to have fish in my dinner. The picture below is my dinner:




As you can see the first picture is the menu and there is additional of potato fritter like a hash brown, and the side is a sauerkraut in second picture. Ratskeller sauerkraut has more cinnamon or cumin taste in it. So the third picture is a fish fillet and I am just feeling too full from my previous meal I haven't finish digested.  

No comments:

Recommeded

Other Forms Of Advertising

We should be really interested in handcrafted sometimes the size of merchandize, we know they are prototypes, there are types of prototype m...