Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: A Germany Trip Way Back In Year 2016- Part 1

Sunday, July 4, 2021

A Germany Trip Way Back In Year 2016- Part 1

 I visited Germany in 2016 after I replaced my father who won a prize of A Trip to Germany by BMW. This is a picture of Emirates Airline food, how I think about the food, Emirates offered several meals on airplane in one way, which I lost count. And you can see here are the two meals:



I am surprised how tender was the beef of stewed beef with mash potato. It was well seasoned, it comes with a cake as dessert and offered a dish of salad. The next meal is croissant with coffee and fruits, the cheese and olive dish is appetizing. The coffee is just a light coffee and overall it makes people feel so full. It was after a few meals, such a satisfaction.



No comments:

Recommeded

Other Forms Of Advertising

We should be really interested in handcrafted sometimes the size of merchandize, we know they are prototypes, there are types of prototype m...