Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: Sea Coconut Dessert (Part 1)

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Sea Coconut Dessert (Part 1)

Yesterday I made sea coconut dessert. I started off with peeling the skin of sea coconut and scoping out tender coconut flesh using steel spoon. What an 'enjoyable day for me' spending hours finishing the peeling of coconut skin. Then I boiled 'Gula Melaka' or our local coconut sugar to make syrup. Subsequently I put all of the coconut inside the boiling syrup. It was being cooked for about 2 hours using low heat. That's all! I can smell the nice and sweet aroma from it and was ready to be served!

2 comments:

♥sHekLe3♥ said...

这很好吃!!
好久没吃叻!!
不过好难把它的壳去干净..

ShuYing's The Blogger said...

you know how to eat only but don't know how to do. The tools I used to remove the skin were a metal spoon and a knife. For the young coconut I just scoop the flesh out using spoon while for the old coconut(that's what I call it) I peel the skin using a knife.

Recommeded

Other Forms Of Advertising

We should be really interested in handcrafted sometimes the size of merchandize, we know they are prototypes, there are types of prototype m...