Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: Push push push, press press press.

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Push push push, press press press.


The story of two water boilers Featuring 2 water boilers, grandpa and my dad(Agoi=teochew name)

Grandpa: Agoi, you know, yesterday my water boiler spoiled.
Agoi: How come? It is still new, just bought yesterday.
Grandpa: If you don't believe please come to my room I'll show it to you.

In the room
Grandpa demonstrated how he 'pushed' the water boiler. 'Push, push push , still no water comes out. =_="

Agoi: No wonder lah no water comes out. There is a button, you must press the button then only the water will comes out automatically. Ai yo... grandpa, this is a high tech boiler, it used to be pressed not 'push, push, push' like the conventional, old water boiler. Moreover you switched off the electrical supply( he don't want to waste electricity), how can this device work without electric supply?

Grandpa: Huh? (Stared at my dad, he still don't understand, senile already.)

Agoi: Never mind lah, never mind lah...(he know the old man wouldn't understand whenever he explained) .. I exchange my old boiler with yours.

After receiving the old water boiler

Grandpa: Yeah, yeah! My water boiler is working finally.


THE END

No comments:

Recommeded

Other Forms Of Advertising

We should be really interested in handcrafted sometimes the size of merchandize, we know they are prototypes, there are types of prototype m...