Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: Pc Fair

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Pc Fair


Today is the last day of PC Fair in KLCC. So crowded, we barely can walk. List of items which we bought from there :

  1. Holuva GPS-my dad
  2. Nokia phone (touch screen one)-my dad
  3. Seagate 320GB External Hard Disk- my brother
  4. RM69!! Samsung 1.8 inch 30G external hard disk(the pic above)-me
  5. Cheap RM20 A4 Tech key board-my brother
  6. Name card scanner-my dad
  7. Audio Cable-my brother

If I total up the overall expenses will be over two thousand. Including RM8 Car park fare, petrol.

No comments:

Recommeded

Other Forms Of Advertising

We should be really interested in handcrafted sometimes the size of merchandize, we know they are prototypes, there are types of prototype m...