Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: When my mom will come back?

Thursday, June 25, 2009

When my mom will come back?

1,2,3,4 day, a week, a fortnight or a month?
I lost my patience to wait already.
She always said I will be back tomorrow, tomorrow..
But she broke the promises.
Hopefully she will come back soon.
I cannot stand living in this quiet and lonely house.
I went maniac by non stop buying books
In order to forget the loneliness..
I understand her,
she need to take care her old dad,
who just underwent a leg surgery,
who was also a diabetic,
may took a long time to recover.
Just pray in the morning and night
that he can get well
and my mom will come back soon.

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...