Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: Is it wrong to call people in full name?

Friday, June 26, 2009

Is it wrong to call people in full name?

οΌ© get scolded by my senior this afternoon. The senior is Sook Hui, she owned a fairly top position in Chinese Language Society. She was my former senior too in my previous school SMK(P) Air Panas. οΌ© admit that she is not a nice people at all. When she was in the Science society in my previous school my first impression about her- "she was so arroganο½”"οΌ© can judge that straight away by looking at her face and the way she talk. I also wondered how she was chosen to hold of the top posts. During chinese society meeting today, we were all busy with the preparation for the Chinese Singing Competition. I had some doubt about the envelope which Kar Yen asked me to do, approach her to ask for consultation. I called :" Low Kar Yen...blablabla.." then Sook Hui turned her head facing me angrily and said :"Do you know that it is very impolite to call people in her full name?" Then, I apologise to her. She added:" you say sorry to her(kar yen) not me!" I thought she was the one who was so mind about 'it'. Anyway then, I asked Kar yen was she so mind about 'it'.. She said:"No." That made me felt a bit guilty about it.

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...