Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: My Mischievous Grandma

Sunday, June 7, 2009

My Mischievous Grandma

The main problem that we are having with grandma is that she don't want to eat.. because she only want her children to feed her!!Not even her grand children and in-laws. That's the reason why my aunt spent time visiting her. The words that I often hear from my severely ill grandma:
  • I wanted to die.( she even asked my cousin sister to give her a rope to commit suicide by hanging neck)
  • I don't want.
  • Very cold ( the fat layer in my grandma skin is getting thinner, hard to get her warm even though we already covered her with a thick blanket)
  • I don't want to take shower.(very cold)
  • I don't want to eat.
  • My leg pain. ( she has rheumatoid arthritis which is actually joint pain and my uncle who is a doctor suggested her to replace the knee by surgery)
She is a mischievous old woman..... she said don't want that is the final words. If someone force her to do whatever she doesn't like (eg: shower, eat) she will beat or pinch the person. Haizz... only my aunt can control her.. Thanks aunt, you are so mighty..

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...