Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: 6 Days in Penang

Sunday, June 7, 2009

6 Days in Penang




Where I were? I was somewhere in Simpang Ampat.. in my uncle house... can you see the red circle in GPS map? There was my uncle house!

Second day:

Accompany grandma for a walk. My aunts (grandma daughters) were there. My second aunt pushing the wheelchair. My great aunt following closely behind.
My cousin sister kean yen handling the dog rope...small cousin: may I try to lead the dog? elder cousin sis: of course...
Actually they were doing their daily routine of taking the dog, Maggie for a walk.. that was the time where Maggie going for her 'toilet'.
Kean yen playing with Maggie... who let's the dog howl?Maggie " howling".


No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...