Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: Musical Instruments

Monday, August 16, 2021

Musical Instruments


There used be a moment I thought I am not talented because don't know musical instruments and I do not play musical instrument. Music is not all the talent. You have so many other things to choose and to learn. 

When I was a kid I have a very easy thinking that music is everything. But I did not count how many people among classmates learnt music. The fact is just so few of them know about musical instruments. 

The reason why I did not truly learn music when I was a kid because I am not good in memorizing musical notes and do not have coordination for musics. But I like songs, it is different from musical instruments, have you seen people playing musical intruments all you hear is just acoustics, I believe in song tuning it must have involved very sophisticated process of incorporation other form of musics to the vocals, which produced the song we hear today.


No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...