Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: Being Late

Sunday, August 22, 2021

Being Late

I tend to get very sleepy, and late for some of the things which I must finish. I remember when I was a kid I keep being late, but I never skip classes. Not only being late, but end up with unfinished homework, scolded by teacher, glad that I did not finishing my homework sitting at corridor of the classroom, but instead sitting on the floor beside the teacher during her lesson.

Nevertheless, I still sleepy during class, being asked to wake up several times by my classmate, I was enrolled into the class of genius, unable to finish their tonnes of homework.

What is the different of being late nowadays, I regretted myself. And it was so different when I was a kid. I felt I have so much important things to do and being apologetic to the person where I was being late.

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...