Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: Weird Dream

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Weird Dream

I dreamed of my ex Form 2 teacher, Pn. Nazaria she went to my present school, Setapak High school to visit me.

At first she came to my class, she didn't knock the door so I didn't notice her. Then I got a pat on my head, I turned and saw her smiling sincerely at me.

Then, she brought me to the field. We chit chat for a while.... she asked me to keep her house keys. So I did as she asked, kept them safely inside my bag.

Suddenly she said she want to leave, to visit her husband in the hospital. I can see clearly there were two bottles in her hands, one was a 500ml sea master and the other one was a kid bottle which probably belong to her son, Irfan.

It was so urgent that I forgotten to give back the house keys to her. When I reached home, I quickly call her.. I still remembered I still had her number in my old phone. I called her and luckily she was still using that phone number. She picked up the call, saying that she will be coming to my house to take the keys.

Suddenly, I was awake. It was a sweet dream but incomplete because I didn't know the ending, is she coming? You guess...

Most of my dreams are related to my real life situation, just slightly modified. Before I dreamed of my teacher, Pn Nazariah actually I saw someone who resemble her in the MPH bookshop which I went yesterday.... : -) haha funny right?

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...