Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: 6 Days in Penang #3

Sunday, June 7, 2009

6 Days in Penang #3

Third Day: Piano technician repairing my cousin piano..... For your information all four of my cousins (children of my second uncle) were skilled pianist... They learned piano since small.. they were rich people, can afford to buy a Yamaha Piano (very expensive at that time)... No doubt, rich family of doctor. Now three of them are studying medicine in Russia except Ah Boy who choose to study in Taiwan.


Biological Science. A very informative book of biology. I found it on my elder cousin sister, Kean Yi table. Borrowed for a few days to cope with my dull and boring life... Although I try to focus on reading this book but often interrupted eg: cannot resist temptation to online with my hand phone.

Playful a.. playing with mama wheelchair. It's fun to ride a wheelchair with yourself. Is a great skill to master too.. as you can see.. in Paralympic Games there is such a competition call wheelchair racing.Nangka and cempedak hybrid fruit. waa.. it taste super duper sweet with its unique fragrant, a blend of nangka and cempedak. Actually this tree was planted in the village house. We stay half day in kampung. That's why I got the opportunity to take this photo..

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...