Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: What A Bad Day

Sunday, May 3, 2009

What A Bad Day

My father charging car battery with big crocodile clamps with cables. Then he started the engine and Hooray we were going home!
1st incident: When we want to go home from Lowyat, my father car cannot start, it runs out of battery power, it stucks in Lowyat basement parking. Got stuck there and waiting aid from my brother. While waiting for him, we went to eat at a restaurant in Lowyat. 3 persons 'value' meal (for me it seems to be overpriced). Soup, Gui ling gao, fried vegetable, chicken cooked with ginger, 3 bowls of rice and 3 glasses of tea for RM48(if not mistaken). 2nd incident: A guy stole 7 trays of egg worth of RM40++from my mom shop. We guess that the guy was a drug addict. The same thing happened to my father car, where it almost get stolen by a drug addict. From the cases above I can conclude that my place was a black area for drug addict and crimes.

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...