Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: I told her everthing!!! Is that a mistake?

Thursday, May 28, 2009

I told her everthing!!! Is that a mistake?

I've been vanished from blog sphere for a long time and now I'm back again. Kinda busy these days with schools and homeworks...etc

Back to the topic... Think you might be guessing telling' who'? Oo ya let me tell you a secret. Today I pour all of my feeling and my personal story to 'her'. Guess what? She is my dear Chemistry teacher-Pn. C (sorry I cannot disclose her name here) .

I told her about 'thing' that is really bugging me. My aunt want me to take care my grandma in Pulau Pinang for a 'few days'. I'm not sure is it really only a 'few days'? Or a few weeks? I don't understand why so many relatives she don't want to chose always choose me?

A few facts that I need to bring for consideration:
  • I don't know how long I'll be there??
  • I need time to do revision (take note that form 6 is not a kindergarden)
  • I'm not too familiar with the Pulau Pinang relatives( the doctor uncle and aunt who I seldom talk to )
  • Can I do revision there? I am afraid no...
  • If I don't go my sis and dad will definitely talk bad about me( bad grandaughther, lazy, many excuses not faithful.. etc)
  • If I'm alone there I afraid I cannot handle the situation.. pity grandma, she is old, immobile, don't want to eat(she always said she wants to die...choy, choy.. haiz.. )
  • The main problem is that I cannot understand her Hokkien dialect and she also cannot understand my Mandarin language.. Haiz...In addition she will scold me 'xiao za bo' which means stupid girl when she don't understand.
You know how Pn. C advice me? " You charge yourself with positive charge and then the positively charged aunt will repel from you. Then she will change her mind." .. Haha LOL Chemistry meh? the quoted statement is just a joke.. don't believe in that... The real one.. She adviced me to discuss with my parents and aunt.' Anything can be solved if you talk to them'.

Then, I realise that I was a few minutes late to maths T class... when I glance through my watch. You know, a few minutes late for math class will make a big difference (eg. cannot catch up with the lesson). I said thanks to teacher and wish her a Happy Teachers Day and quickly ran to my class together with my friend.

No comments:

Recommeded

Other Forms Of Advertising

We should be really interested in handcrafted sometimes the size of merchandize, we know they are prototypes, there are types of prototype m...