Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: Brother Birthday

Thursday, April 9, 2009

Brother Birthday



My 3rd elder brother celebrated his 19 year old birthday yesterday. My 2nd elder brother bought KFC to celebrate it . Unfortunately he was away during that time, he went out to celebrate with his fellow friends so me and other family members may as well just ate that without him. Yum..yum. It was so yummy. I ate a lot and was so full that time that I can't even move... take a break ..hehehe

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...