Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: The Story of a Knife

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Story of a Knife


Knife is an essential cutting tool. I try to remember on the birthday of Chang and Intan which we celebrated their birthday in Pizza Hut. Kavita was trying her best to cut a piece of pizza. She moved her knife back and forth several times and looked so hard to cut it. Soon our conversation started.
Me : It looks so hard for you to cut the pizza. Try put some more pressure to the knife.

Kavita : Cannot laa.. it doesn't look nice to cut in that manner. I'm a girl maa.. cut gently.. You know if my boy friend is here I will cut slower than like this..(that is regarded the fastest speed for her). Then only my boyfriend will help me to cut the pizza.. If I cut fast fast it looks rough for a girl then my boy friend 'cabutlah!'

Me : Hahaha...(laughing) :) So next time you may ask the waiter to get a sharper knife for you (aha, just kidding)
Layveeniea: I also like that.. You know (once upon a time) when last time I went to Kenny Rogers I cut the chicken also like hell... I cut a few minutes still cannot do.. Then my boy friend take my chicken and cut for me.... He separate all the meat from the chicken and put the bone aside (debone the chicken lahh..)... hahaha lol..

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...