Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: A Critical Moment in Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre KL

Sunday, April 12, 2009

A Critical Moment in Gleneagles Intan Medical Centre KL

My grandmother was admitted to Gleneagles Hospital on Sunday. She was unconcious and had a high fever. My father speculated that she was having dengue but his assumption was wrong, probably some kind of elderly illness. My parents, me and relatives went to hospital to visit her. She was lying on the bed, sleeping. We chattered with relatives for a while then the nurses came to change her diaper and other necessity, we were asked to went out for a moment. Later on something went wrong, nurses rushing in and out. We as the bystanders don't know what actually happened. Then my father asked the nurse, she informed my father that grandma BP(blood pressure) dropped suddenly. The doctor came for a check, it couldn't help the situation. She was admitted to ICU. We had to wait outside at the lobby since we were not allowed to go in except for my father who was allowed to enter the room with the company of a doctor. A cardiologist checked her.... Then my father came out after a 'looooong while', we were relieved to hear that her situation was now stable. She can even talk now. She said:"it was too cold in the morning." She was referring to the Glenegles air-cond which was too cold. I pray in the heart that she will get well soon. May God Bless Her.

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...