Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: 2 Days 1 Night in Gleneagles Hospital !

Friday, April 17, 2009

2 Days 1 Night in Gleneagles Hospital !

Can't wait to tell you the story. I had been 2 days 1 night in the hospital. I sleep in the hospital accompanying my grandma. Did I see a ghost? No. Did I hear the sound of a ghost? No. In fact I just hear the loud snoring sound of my grandma. I regard that as the loudest snoring in the 'World' can get into the Genius Book Record. Sooner the sound turned feeble. I was not used to the quietness in the hospital. I lied on the chair while listening to my favorite music station(mix.fm). I was half conscious in the sleep. It was half past two in the morning. Suddenly my grandma woke up, she cried my father name: 'Agoi, agoi...' i startled 'what is the matter' I thought. I said to her:' anything'? Then she slept back. I thought she was having a bad dream. A few minutes later she awake again. This time she wanted to go to the toilet. I accompany her to the toilet . It was hard for him both of her legs cannot move she had to use full strength of her hand muscles to move hereslf. I helped her at the side. I had never thought to ring the bell to call the nurses because she still can walk(slowly) and moreover she feel ashamed with the nurses. She walked slowly with the support of a yellow chair. Slowly walking while pushing the yellow chair in the dark corridor to toilet. Finally she can't stand any more, she urinate in her trousers. She told me that and I listened, I saw the floor was stained will urine. Eventually she reached the toilet. And yet it was another hard time for her to unwear the trousers and underwear and sit on the toilet bowl. Althought I helped her but it doesn't help much because I'm not strong to lift her. After that she walked back to her bed slowly as I watched from behind and give her assistance as needed. Under the dim light she can still manage to tie her underwear. She spent about 20 minutes to do that. It was hard for her under the weak visibility and I didn't want to switched on the light which I may afraid to awake other people. Then she went to sleep. I woke up in the morning , the light slowly crept in I looked at the watch it was 6.30 am. Feeling a bit boring I walked along the corridor in the room. Suddenly I stepped on something nasty, the figured out the watery stuff.. oppss.. it was urine, surely from grandma. I quickly wiped it out.

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...