Shu Ying The Blogger, Online Streaming, Social Media Tricks, Reviews, Market Research And More: First Time to Puduraya Bus Station

Friday, December 19, 2008

First Time to Puduraya Bus Station

The house phone rang twice at night, that annoyed me. I answered the call, it was from my dad. He rushed home with mom to get my mom's phone, my first thought was "how careless she is". My mother was going back to her hometown Johor to pay a visit her old parents who were ill. She was going to Pudu Bus station to take an ekspress bus, Mayang Sari. My father reached home and quicky called my sister to find a "companion" to help my mom to bring those heavy baggage. I vonluntered. My father was an experinced and smart driver, smarter than a F1 driver. Get rid his car from being caught in a traffic jam and try to save time as much as possible through short cuts to reach the desired destination. Finally we reached Pudu bus station on time. I quickly took her luggage and 1, 2, 3.. run! It was 8.15p.m and the bus will set out at 8.30 p.m. I can feel the panic and fear up to my veins. I was totally mad! Went to the first platform running down the staircase with quick pacing and finally there we are. I was relieved. Then I heard something I don't wish to hear. My mom said she need to go to the toilet. She rushed to the toiled and I waited her alone there for nearly 10 minutes, OMG! Then, she came back at 8.30 p.m sharp. I go into the bus, found her seat and unloaded her stuffs. She seated comfortably on her seat. I said good bye to her and I left the bus. Another challenge yet to come. I have to cross the road by using the bridge and go to the opposite site to go search for my dad car and go home! The place and the people there are strangers to me. I saw many Indonesians, Banglas gather at the place, I was not used to that, my anxiety grews. I walked quickly and searched for my dad car.. eventually I found his car and went home.. I feeled like I was in a dream.!! An adventure!

No comments:

Recommeded

What Laboratory of Product Invention, Product Innovation Suppose To Look Like?

 The ways people find out what products to announce, introduce next to the public is what this laboratory is all about. People used to ask w...